Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Week 1: Challenge

So since I clearly don't have the time I thought I would to dedicate to this blog for long posts, I'm just going to post a "Tip of the Day."  This is a resonable goal.  The tip of the day can be anything from a nutrition tip, to an exercise tip, to a mental health tip, to a weekly goal, to a challenge.  Enjoy!

Challenge for the week:  park in the furthest spot away from the store. 

I'm going to try and start off each week (usually Monday's) with a challenge for you.  The rest of the days will include tips, helpful hints, recipies, ect.  This weeks challenge will carry through until Sunday, although I encourage you to keep it going!  For this week, park in the furthest parking spot from the store, bank, office, ect.  We're often driving around the parking lot for minutes upon minutes looking for the closest spot, just so we can walk less.  STOP IT.  Park far away.  Increase your caloric burnage for the day.  This will give you more mental clarity, and increase "happy" feelings. 

Are you up to the challenge? 

Good luck!  Let me know how it goes via comment stream.  And look for a tip of the day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment